General Ticket Information
Box Office Information
Regular box office hours: Noon – 6pm, Tuesday through Friday
Additional box office hours: One and one-half hours prior to each show time. You can call (517) 655-7469, or stop by.
Seating at the Williamston Theatre is reserved. Advanced reservations are highly recommended.
Single tickets for the 2021-2022 Season go on sale:
This Wonderful Life: Tuesday, October 26, 2021
9 Parts of Desire: Tuesday, January 11, 2022
The Cake: Tuesday, March 1, 2022
Tracy Jones: Tuesday, April 26, 2022
The Hat Box: Tuesday, June 21, 2022
Special thanks to the Capital Area Community Foundation for a Capacity Grant
that allowed us to transition to a new ticketing system this season!
How to Buy Tickets
ONLINE, 24-hours a day! Please note that there are no exchanges or refunds for online ticket sales.
PHONE! Call us at 517-655-7469 during box office hours (see above). The Theatre accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express over the phone, and payment is charged at the time of reservation.
IN PERSON! Stop by our box office at 122 S. Putnam Street in downtown Williamston during regular box office hours. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, cash or check at the window. Payment is required at the time of the reservation.
NOT VIA E-MAIL! Do not send e-mails to our general or box office e-mail addresses with ticket requests or reservation changes. They will not be processed.
Ticket prices for all shows in the 2021-2022 Season:
First performance: Pay-what-you-wish
Preview performances: $19
Thursday evenings: $28
Friday and Saturday evenings: $37
Saturday and Sunday matinees: $34
Please note that there is a $1 ticket fee per ticket purchased. There is no order fee.
Military (active and retired): $2 off each ticket
Seniors, 65 and older: $2 off each ticket
Students (with valid high school or college ID): $10
We offer discounts to members of AEA and SSDC. Please inquire at the box office.
Group discounts are available for groups of 10 or more, and may be reserved at any time. This can make a great trip for your social club, church group or office! Consider bringing a group for a unique holiday party! Click here for our Group Sales info sheet. To book your group to see a show, please call our office at 517-655-7469.
Our unique flexible Flex Pass entitles you to all the benefits of a traditional theatre subscription without any of the restrictions. For the 2021-2022 Season, Flex Passes are valid for the four productions from January 2022 - August 2022. Flex Passes are $132 you get 4 Flex Passes that can be used in any combination!
Flex Pass Benefits
- No online ticket fees when using your Flex Passes to get your tickets through our website.
- Preferred seating (subject to availability).
- Early reservation opportunities for all productions.
- Same day changes to reservations without penalty.
- Up to six additional tickets can be purchased per production at the discounted price of $3 off per ticket.
- While Flex Passes are not able to be used for performances of This Wonderful Life, we are happy to offer Flex Pass holders a $3 discount for up to six tickets for the production.
And remember – Williamston Theatre’s Flex Passes and Williamston Theatre Gift Cards make great gifts! Call our office at 517-655-7469 to receive a Season brochure. Flex Passes can be purchased online now at tickets.williamstontheatre.org.
We are eager to accommodate all of our patrons, including those with disabilities. The Williamston Theatre is handicapped accessible. Please advise our staff if you have special needs when making your reservation to allow us to better accommodate you. If you do not advise us of your needs when you make your reservation, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to seat you in handicapped seating.
If you require the use of special technology to help you experience live theatre (i.e., wireless or bluetooth devices), we ask that you inform the box office when making your ticket reservations, and provide the make, model and any outlet needs you might have. This way we can provide the appropriate access, and confirm that your device’s technology will not interfere with the theatrical technology in use. Without advance notice, we may not be able to accommodate your needs.
As a Blue Star Theatre, the Williamston Theatre offers a discount of $2 off all tickets to military personnel, both active and retired, to all performances.Contact the box office by calling (517) 655-7469 and identify yourself as a member of the military. You can also reserve tickets online by clicking here, and select the military discount. Discounted tickets are based upon availability on any given date.
The first Saturday matinee of each production are designated as Pay-What-You-Can for members of the Military and their families.
Ticket & Personal Responsibility
- Patrons are responsible for knowing and understanding policies.
- All online sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- We require full payment for reservations made over the phone or in person at time of purchase. To maintain flexibility, you still have up until 48 hours prior to the performance to change or cancel your reservation if you purchased them through the Theatre box office either on the phone or in person (this does not apply to online sales). If you cancel your reservation within the allowed period, a prompt and full refund will be given.
- The Williamston Theatre is a 100-seat, three-quarter thrust stage. It is a very intimate space, which is one of the unique and wonderful aspects of experiencing live theatre in our space. However, this means that late seating is very difficult and disruptive to the play, not only for the audience, but also for the actors. We ask patrons to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to curtain time to allow for enough time to pick up your tickets, visit the facilities, and get settled comfortably in your seats. We reserve the right to seat patrons, or to not seat them, based on what is least disruptive to the play.
- The Williamston Theatre offers a diverse selection of plays. Not all productions may appeal to or be appropriate for every person or for all ages. Therefore, patrons are responsible for making informed decisions regarding all their ticket purchases. Please see note on Trigger Warnings below.
- No babes in arms will be permitted at a performance.
We aim to present a variety of material that surprises, thrills, shocks, entertains and enlightens. We are aware, however, that many plays contain content that may be difficult for some patrons given their unique life journeys. While we don’t put trigger warnings on individual productions to avoid spoilers for the general public, if there are specific themes that would cause distress or trigger challenging emotions for you, please contact us. We are happy to discuss any potential triggers with individual patrons on a one-on-one basis. Call our box office during normal hours to have a conversation with a member of our staff.