Covid Safety Precautions
The Williamston Theatre performance space is known for its intimate nature. Our priority is to keep the WT team members safe and healthy to ensure that we can stay open. Williamston Theatre follows all recommendations set forth by the Centers for Disease Control. We reserve the right to change our protocols at any time in response to the Covid risk level in the community.
- Masks are strongly recommended for audience members due to the closeness of our space, though they are not required. We reserve the right to change this policy and require masking at any time based on the Covid numbers in the community.
- Patrons must monitor their health and stay home if they are exhibiting any Covid and/or flu-like symptoms. By entering the theater, you are agreeing that you are not sick and have not had direct contact with anyone who has a confirmed case of Covid in the last 10 days or exhibits symptoms of Covid. It is essential that you do not attend the show if you are unwell.
- It is the responsibility of the ticket purchaser to communicate Covid safety protocol information to whomever they may be providing tickets.
What we're doing
- The theater’s HVAC system has been upgraded to provide for maximum fresh-air ventilation utilizing high quality filtration and Ion Wave disinfection systems.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout the venue.
- All surfaces in the theater, lobby and box office are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Free disposable masks available for patrons who arrive without one of their own and would feel more comfortable wearing one.