What can you do when you realize that you’ve hit middle age, and your life has been shaped by choices made by everyone except you? The heroine in this actor’s tour-de-force is an ordinary middle class English housewife. As she prepares chips and egg for dinner, she ruminates on her life and tells the wall about her husband, her children, her past, and an invitation from a girlfriend to join her on holiday in Greece to search for romance and adventure. Ultimately, Shirley goes … and begins the process of shaping her life into something wonderful. This one-woman play became an instant classic the minute it premiered! Contains Mature Themes.
- Pulsar Award Best Play
- Pulsar Award Best Lead Actress/Play: Julia Glander
- Pulsar Award Best Set Design: Daniel C. Walker
- Pulsar Award Best Lighting Design: Genesis Garza
- Pulsar Award Best Costume Design: Jodi Ozimek
- Pulsar Award Best Props Design: Bruce Bennett
- Thespie Award, Best Actress: Julia Glander