Starting a new chapter of her life, Gail is looking for the answer to the age-old question, “What should I do now?” Unfortunately, what she discovers is that her new house has a terrifically sordid past and a very unwelcoming, winged tenant! When this discovery launches her on a whirlwind voyage of lunacy involving a soon-to-be ex-husband, a whacko neighbor and a tour bus, Gail finds herself with a lot more questions than answers. A world premiere from a Michigan playwright, Flap is a funny, heartfelt romp through the world of divorce, new houses and flying rodents. Not necessarily in that order. Contains adult content.
- Scenic Designer Bartley H. Bauer
- Lighting Designer Laura Munson
- Costume Designer Melanie Scheussler Bond
- Sound Designer Emily Sutton-Smith
- Stage Manager Erica N. Koski