A November 2021 reopening is currently scheduled for the Williamston Theatre! Single tickets for our holiday production of This Wonderful Life will go on sale on Tuesday, October 26, 2021. More information will be available soon.
Seating at the Williamston Theatre is reserved. Advanced reservations are highly recommended.
Regular Box Office Hours: Noon – 6pm, Tuesday through Friday.
Additional Box Office Hours: One and one-half hours prior to each show time. You can call or stop by.
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
- ONLINE, 24-hours a day! Please note that we are temporarily closed due to the corona virus pandemic. However, plans are in place to open in November 2021 with extensive Covid safety measures in place. No tickets are currently on sale. Click to purchase online.
- PHONE! Call our box office at (517) 655-7469 during Box Office hours (see above). The Theatre accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express over the phone, and payment is charged at the time of reservation. Please note that our box office and administrative office are both closed during the coronavirus pandemic. However, you may leave a voice mail if you have questions about our audio Strolling Stories Series.
- IN PERSON! *** Please see note above. Stop by our Box Office at 122 S. Putnam Street in downtown Williamston during regular Box Office hours (see above). Our Box Office accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Cash or Check at the window. Payment is required at the time of the reservation.
- NOT VIA E-MAIL! Do not send e-mails to our general or Box Office e-mail addresses with ticket requests or reservation changes. They will not be processed. Please note that there are no exchanges or refunds for online ticket sales.
Ticket prices for all shows in the 2021-2022 Season:
First Performance: Pay-What-You-Can
Preview Performances: $19
Thursday evenings: $28
Friday and Saturday evenings: $37
Saturday and Sunday matinees: $34
Flex passes for the 2021-2022 Season: $134
Flex passes will go on sale in October 2021 and will include four passes applicable to the four productions from January 2022-August 2022. The special holiday production of This Wonderful Life in November and December 2021 will not be included in the Flex Pass package.
Military (Active and Retired): $2 off each ticket
Seniors, 65 and older: $2 off each ticket
Students (with valid high school or college ID): $10
Groups of 10 or more: See section on Group Sales below
We offer discounts to members of AEA and SSDC. Please inquire at the box office.
Gift cards are available in any denomination and never expire. Subscriptions for the 2021-2022 Season also make wonderful gifts, and can be purchased by calling our box office at 517-655-7469!
Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings at 8pm
Sunday afternoons at 2pm
Starting the second week of the run, Saturday afternoons at 3pm
*Please check individual show pages for special exceptions due to holidays, etc.
Single tickets for the 2021-2022 Season go on sale:
This Wonderful Life: Tuesday, October 26, 2021
9 Parts of Desire: TBD
The Cake: TBD
Tracy Jones: TBD
The Hat Box: TBD
We are eager to accommodate all of our patrons, including those with disabilities. The Williamston Theatre is handicapped accessible. Please advise our staff if you have special needs when making your reservation to allow us to better accommodate you. If you do not advise us of your needs when you make your reservation, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to seat you in handicapped seating.
If you require the use of special technology to help you to experience live theatre (i.e. wireless or bluetooth devices), we ask that you inform the box office when making your ticket reservations, and provide the make, model and any outlet needs you might have. This way we can provide the appropriate access, and confirm that your device’s technology will not interfere with the theatrical technology in use. Without advance notice, we may not be able to accommodate your needs.
Group discounts are available for groups of 10 or more, and may be reserved at any time. This can make a great trip for your social club, church group or office! Consider bringing a group for a unique holiday party! Click here for our Group Sales Info sheet. To book your group to see a show, please call our office at 517-655-7469, ext 21.
TICKET AND PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY POLICY
- Patrons are responsible for knowing and understanding policies.
- All online sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- We require full payment for reservations made over the phone or in person at time of purchase. To maintain flexibility, you still have up until 48 hours prior to the performance to change or cancel your reservation if you purchased them through the Theatre box office either on the phone or in person (this does not apply to online sales). If you cancel your reservation within the allowed period, a prompt and full refund will be given.
- The Williamston Theatre is a 100-seat, three-quarter thrust stage. It is a very intimate space, which is one of the unique and wonderful aspects of experiencing live theatre in our space. However, this means that late seating is very difficult and disruptive to the play that’s going on, not only for the rest of the audience, but also for the people who are acting on the stage. We ask patrons to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to curtain time to allow for enough time to pick up your tickets, visit the facilities, and get settled comfortably in your seats. We reserve the right to seat patrons, or to not seat them, based on what is least disruptive to the play.
- The Williamston Theatre offers a diverse selection of plays. Not all productions may appeal to or be appropriate for every person or for all ages. Therefore, patrons are responsible for making informed decisions regarding all their ticket purchases. Please see note on Trigger Warnings below.
- No babes in arms will be permitted at a performance.
- We aim to present a variety of material that surprises, thrills, shocks, entertains and enlightens. We are aware, however, that many plays contain content that may be difficult for some patrons given their unique life journeys. While we don’t put trigger warnings on individual productions to avoid spoilers for the general public, if there are specific themes that would cause distress or trigger challenging emotions for you, please contact us. We are happy to discuss any potential triggers with individual patrons on a one-on-one basis. Call our box office during normal hours to have a conversation with a member of our staff.